KOMPAS.com - Momen menyambut Bulan Ramadhan ini bisa dijadikan kesempatan untuk saling berbagi pesan positif.
Salah satunya dengan mengirimkan ucapan Ramadhan 2023 kepada sahabat, teman lama, hingga teman kantor.
Kita bisa membagikannya lewat Whatsapp maupun media sosial seperti Instagram, Twitter maupun TikTok.
Berikut beberapa ucapan Ramadhan 2023 dalam Bahasa Inggris yang bisa dijadikan inspirasi.
1. Ramadhan Mubarak!
2. Sending wishes for a peaceful Ramadhan.
3. Wishing you a happy Ramadhan.
4. May Ramadhan bring you prosperity and joy.
5. Sending love to you and your family this Ramadhan.
6. Wishing you a blessed Ramadhan.
7. May Ramadhan strengthen all of our taqwa.
8. Sending you love and joy this Ramadhan.
9. Ramadhan Kareem!
10. May all your prayers be answered this Ramadhan and always.
11. May your fasting feel fast.
12. May this holy month bring an abundance of blessings.
13. May your faith be further emboldened this Ramadhan.
14. May this holy month bring you ever closer to enlightenment.
15. Ramzanul Mubarak.
16. May practicing sawm and salat bring light to your soul this Ramadhan.
17. May Ramadhan bring you closer to having your prayers answered.
18. Wishing you abundance for Iftar.
19. Let Allah guide you and protect you this Ramadhan and always.
20. Wishing you health and prosperity this Ramadhan.
Baca juga: Mheibes, Permainan Khas Ramadhan di Irak
21. Wishing you a meaningful fast.
22. May Ramadhan bring you ever closer to Jannah.
23. Wishing you good health and a warm spirit this Ramadhan.
24. Sending you thoughts of comfort and peace this Ramadhan.
25. May Allah answer your prayers this holy month.
26. Keeping you in our prayers during Ramadhan.
27. May Allah bless you with prosperity and abundance.
28. Wishing you a healthy and holy fast.
29. Sending your family love and light this Ramadhan.
30. May your fast be peaceful and profound.
31. May the holy month of Ramadhan set your spirit alight.
32. May Allah be with you throughout your fast.
33. May Allah bless you during the Holy Month.
34. Sending wishes of a sweet Iftar.
35. May Allah bless and protect your family during Ramadhan and always.
36. Wishing you a holy and blessed fast.
37. May your fast remind you of the sacrifices Allah made for us.
38. Sending wishes of a joyous and prosperous Ramadhan to you and your family.
39. May Allah bless you and those you love this holy month.
40. Wishing you a happy, healthy and meaningful holy month.
41. May the holy month help you focus on your faith.
42. May your fast remind you of the abundance we enjoy every day.
43. This holy month, we are reminded that the Quran says, "Allah is with those who restrain themselves."
44. During Ramadhan, we remember the Quran's words: "Those who turn to God, and those who serve, who praise, who fast, who bow down, who prostrate themselves, who enjoin what is just and forbid what is evil, and keep to the bounds of God & hell; wherefore bear these good tidings to the faithful."
45. May Allah bless you this Ramadhan and remind you: "Happy now the Believers, who humble themselves in their prayer, and who keep aloof from vain words, and who are doers of alms-deeds, and who restrain their appetites."
46. Kul 'am wa enta bi-khair.
47. Sending hopes for a prayerful and meaningful holy month.
48. May Allah be generous to you this Ramadhan.
49. Wishing you a holy month of enlightenment and joy.
50. May Allah bring you comfort and peace this holy month.https://t.me/kompascomupdate, kemudian join. Anda harus install aplikasi Telegram terlebih dulu di ponsel.
Periksa kembali dan lengkapi data dirimu.
Data dirimu akan digunakan untuk verifikasi akun ketika kamu membutuhkan bantuan atau ketika ditemukan aktivitas tidak biasa pada akunmu.
Segera lengkapi data dirimu untuk ikutan program #JernihBerkomentar.