37. May your fast remind you of the sacrifices Allah made for us.
38. Sending wishes of a joyous and prosperous Ramadhan to you and your family.
39. May Allah bless you and those you love this holy month.
40. Wishing you a happy, healthy and meaningful holy month.
41. May the holy month help you focus on your faith.
42. May your fast remind you of the abundance we enjoy every day.
43. This holy month, we are reminded that the Quran says, "Allah is with those who restrain themselves."
44. During Ramadhan, we remember the Quran's words: "Those who turn to God, and those who serve, who praise, who fast, who bow down, who prostrate themselves, who enjoin what is just and forbid what is evil, and keep to the bounds of God & hell; wherefore bear these good tidings to the faithful."
45. May Allah bless you this Ramadhan and remind you: "Happy now the Believers, who humble themselves in their prayer, and who keep aloof from vain words, and who are doers of alms-deeds, and who restrain their appetites."
46. Kul 'am wa enta bi-khair.
Periksa kembali dan lengkapi data dirimu.
Data dirimu akan digunakan untuk verifikasi akun ketika kamu membutuhkan bantuan atau ketika ditemukan aktivitas tidak biasa pada akunmu.
Segera lengkapi data dirimu untuk ikutan program #JernihBerkomentar.